Nowrooz 1399 and Harmony Day 2020
Fri, Mar 20, 2020 6:45 PM - 11:45 PM
53 Agincourt Road, Marsfield, New South Wales, 2122, Australia
We are delighted to announce IRANSA's grand celebration of Nowrooz 1399 and Day 2020. We have worked tirelessly to make this year's celebration a unique and incomparable one in Sydney. IRANSA's grand celebration of Nowrooz will be majestic, unforgettable, and entertaining like never before. The event will be held on 20.03.2020 from 6:45 PM until 11:45 PM at Curzon Hall, an iconic sandstone castle set upon three acres of glorious landscaped gardens. The event will include live Persian music by renowned Sydney-based musicians, professional Persian dances, a delicious three-course festive meal followed by more than two hours of dance and music with the legendary DJ Allen playing the beats. All guests are entitled to unlimited beverages and drinks throughout the night.
Ticket classes and prices (early-bird closes at midnight 1 March 2020) per person:
- Student Ticket: 88$ (excluding the online booking fee).
** Please be advised all STUDENT tickets will be verified at the event at All NSW students are eligible for these discounted tickets and tickets are available on a first-come and first-served basis. Guests purchasing student tickets MUST have their valid student ID at the time of the event. reserves the right to refuse entry guests without a valid Student ID and may request these guests to pay any fee difference on the spot and prior to the event commencement.
- Non-Student Ticket (for non-students): 113$ (excluding the online booking fee).
- Children Ticket (2 - 9 years): 65$ (excluding the online booking fee).
A. SMOKED TURKEY AND PASTRAMI ROULADE: Crisp red capsicum, fresh garden leaves, marinated grilled eggplant bound by layers of oven-roasted smoked turkey, pastrami and corned beef and accompanied by salad of tomatoes and bocconcini cheese, drizzled with basil pesto.
B. ROASTED VEGETABLE TERRINE: Layered roasted garden vegetables of eggplant, zucchini and capsicum marinated in fresh herbs, bocconcini cheese and tomatoes surrounded by balsamic dressing, tomato oil and served with olive oil brushed bread or crisp.
A. GOURMET EASTERN ARABIC MEZZE PLATTER: Traditional sharing platter of hummus, , smoky baba ganoush, tabouli salad, crispy carrot batons celery sticks, garlic marinated green olives, authentic kibbe accompanied by fresh Lebanese .
B. SALT AND PEPPER CALAMARI: Crispy fried young Hawkesbury calamari tossed in chef’s recipe of seasoned flour and shallot and garlic aioli, garnished with fresh parsley.
A. SLOWLY BRAISED BEEF CHEEKS: 4-hour slow-cooked Angus beef cheeks with cherry and herbs resting on a silky smooth South Australian buttered mash accompanied by chef’s selection of seasonal greens.
B. CHICKEN FILLET WITH SAUTÉED MUSHROOM RISOTTO Marinated and char-grilled breast of chicken, with baby spinach and sautéed mushroom risotto, white wine and thyme jus, fresh seasonal vegetables.
A. CHOCOLATE MOUSSE: Decadent two-tone layered white and dark chocolate mousse elegantly presented in a glass goblet garnished with house-made chocolate and honeycomb pieces.
B. Unlimited Beverage package for 5 hours including sparkling white wine for arrival & official toast, beers, red & white wines from the Cellars of Curzon Hall, soft drinks, Italian mineral water, juices, espresso coffee & tea.
PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. All ticket holders are assumed to have agreed with the below terms and conditions.
1. All the tickets may ONLY be purchased online from our official ticket-selling website: iransa.simpletix.com. This service allows you to choose your seat and pay online. We will not be liable for tickets not purchased directly from the website. All tickets are to be used by the ticket holders (i.e., with matching name and details) and are NOT Transferable.
2. All current students at universities across the state of New South Wales are eligible to purchase Student tickets. If students wish to bring their partner, they can purchase one more Student ticket for their partner, and they should do their purchase in one go.
3. The registration starts strictly at 18:30 pm. We strongly recommend you give yourself sufficient time to getting to the venue and checking-in your ticket. The main venue's entrance will be locked down after the event start time, and there will be no personnel at the check-in counter.
4. The dress code for this event is strictly “FORMAL”. Guests not following the dress code will be refused entry.
5. Please advise us on your special diet needs (e.g. vegetarian dish, Gluten-free) via our email (email@example.com), Facebook or through Special Note section of the ticket purchase website.
6. No professional camera/video camera is allowed during the event. There will be professional recording during the event time and all guests agree with their photo and video being recorded and shared through IRANSA's website and social platforms. will be the owner of the recorded media but maintains no responsibility whatsoever towards the individuals included in videos and photos. If you have any concerns about this you may consult with us prior to attending the event through communication channels provided.
7. The event is held at Curzon Hall and will last for 5 hours. will not be liable for any unpredictable circumstances resulting in the event rescheduling/cancellation including issues with the event venue, and not reaching minimum sales required to hold the event. For any such cancellations, the ticket fees will be refunded excluding 15% administration fees.
8. Purchased tickets will not be refunded.
9. Simpletix uses Stripe to process payments directly. We do not store nor have access to your payment details.
For any inquiries about the event, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you all in a delightful and memorable night.
Executive Board of the Iranian Student Association 2020.